Physical Address: 5131 Harding Place, Nashville, TN 37211
Mailing Address: Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, PO Box 196383, Nashville, TN 37219-6383
Facility Administrator: Lawanda Page, 615-880-3840, email@example.com
Inmate Worker and Work Release Manager: Tomika Hicks, 615-880-3898 ext. 76343
Work Release Supervisor: 615-862-8952
Inmate Workers Supervisor: 615-862-8289
Note: ORC is now housing inmates as part of our ongoing construction project. The visitation times for ORC are listed below.
Sending Electronic Messages
Davidson County has partnered with GTL to offer inmate family and friends the ability to send electronic messages that can be received by inmates on personal, handheld tablets within our facility.
To register for this service, you can log into your existing account on ConnectNetwork or create a free account by clicking the Sign Up Now button. Make sure that you add Davidson County, TN as a facility to your account.
Once you log into your account, click on Messaging service from the left menu. You will need to add the inmate as a Contact. The inmate will receive a notification that they have a new Contact. At this time, you can begin sending messages back and forth. The standard messaging rate of $0.25 will apply to all messages being sent.
- Upper 1 and Lower 1: Saturday 9:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m.
- Upper 2 and Lower 2: Saturday 10:00 a.m. or 8:00 p.m.
- Upper 3 and Lower 3: Saturday 1:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m.
- Upper 1 and Lower 1: Sunday 9:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m.
- Upper 2 and Lower 2: Sunday 10:00 a.m. or 8:00 p.m.
- Upper 3 and Lower 3: Sunday 1:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m.
- Glenn Nolen – Case Manager, A Unit – Ext. 76363
- Michael Jones – Case Manager, B Unit – Ext. 76380